Thursday, February 23, 2012

Waffle Batter of the Gods

Hey there! Sorry for the late post but as it turns out I didn't care till just now. 


It's 10:46 PM as of the beginning of this writing this and considering the next meal is breakfast, I've decided to grant you an easy recipe-- but one I hold very dear. Unfortunately, there will be a complete lack of Riesling in this ingredient list but hey; I won't hold you back. 


WAFFLE BATTER OF THE GODS


It may be a cop out, but i'm not going to give you any amounts for these. I don't know how many people you're gonna make waffles for. I'm not going to just assume you have friends. 


Ingredients for the science: 


-Bisquick
-Eggs
-Milk -----------------------------------Make a Bisquick recipe batch of these three things then add: 


-Cinnamon (not cinnamon sugar)
-Nutmeg (go light with this, chief)
-1tsp of Vanilla Extract for every 1cup of Bisquick used (Feel free to substitute whiskey. True story)


Instructions:


BUY A WAFFLE MAKER AND USE IT. 




Expect a second post this week as well. Coming soon--Chicken and Dumpling Stew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment